Revisit the Mid Century Modern Era of clean lines, naturally gentle curves, and timeless style with the Oscar Collection. The Midcentury Modern period started ran roughly from the mid-1930s to the mid-1960s, and brought the element of organics shapes to furniture, giving it a softer edge than the straight lines of strictly modern designs. Patterns in the wood, shapes of tabletops and chair backs, even legs ad a bit of flair to your room. Neutral finishes, like the Oscar’s warm walnut, complement other design elements of your home, like artwork or accent pieces.
- Natural Walnut Finish
- Three table sizes
- Two chair choices
- Medium Tone Low sheen walnut finish
- Trim Tapered Legs in Cushion Chairs, which flare in distinctive mid-century modern style
- Gently Curved chair backs with a distinctive grain pattern
- The Corner Table is a curved triangular shape with soft edges that fits well in small spaces or where you need an attractive conversation area.
- The Rectangle Table has room for the family with almost 60” of Table Top that is tapered inward and capped with an appealing apron that connects to flared, tapered legs.
- Solid Rubberwood & Walnut Veneers
|D1651-11||Oscar Table||59 X 59.5 X 29.5|
|D1651-13||Oscar Corner Table||31.5 X 35.25 X 29.5|
|D1651-20||Oscar Wood Back Chair||18.5 X 21 X 32|
|D1651-21||Oscar Upholstered Chair||20 X 24 X 33|
|D1651-25||Oscar Rect. Bench||43.25 X 15 X 18.25|