Revisit the Mid Century Modern Era of clean lines, naturally gentle curves and timeless style with the Oscar Collection. The Midcentury Modern period started ran roughly from the mid 1930s to the mid 1960s, and brought the element of organics shapes to furniture, giving it a softer edge than the straight lines of strictly modern designs. Patterns in the wood, shapes of table tops and chair backs, even legs ad a bit of flair to your room. Neutral finishes, like the Oscar’s warm walnut, complement other design elements of your home, like artwork or accent pieces.
- Natural Walnut Finish
- Three table sizes
- Two chair choices
- Medium Tone Low sheen walnut finish
- Trim Tapered Legs in Cushion Chairs, which flare in distinctive mid century modern style
- Gently Curved chair backs with distinctive grain pattern
- The Corner Table is a curved triangular shape with soft edges that fits well in small spaces or where you need an attractive conversation area.
- The Rectangle Table has room for the family with almost 60” of Table Top that is tapered inward and capped with an appealing apron that connects to flared, tapered legs.
- Sold Rubberwood & Walnut Veneers
|D1651-11||Oscar 60" Table||59 X 59.5 X 29.5|
|D1651-13||Oscar Corner Table||31.5 X 35.25 X 29.5|
|D1651-20||Oscar Wood Back Chair||18.5 X 21 X 32|
|D1651-21||Oscar Upholstered Chair||20 X 24 X 33|
|D1651-25||Oscar Rect. Bench||43.25 X 15 X 18.25|